Easy to install and maintain
- Dual 4-20mA and 0-5/0-10V output (jumper selectable)
- Field replaceable CO2 sensor
High reliability reduces call backs
- Non-dispersive infrared sensing element (NDIR)
- 15+ year life expectancy on CO2 sensing element
- Industry leading 7-year limited warranty on electronics; NDIR module 3 years
High accuracy for improved system performance
- Auto-calibration mode returns sensor to baseline values
- ±40ppm, ±3% of reading
||12-30VDC/24VAC(1), 100mA max.
||3-wire 4-20mA and 0-5V/0-10V (2) (jumper)
||0 - 2000 ppm
||Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
||±40ppm, ±3% of reading
||60 seconds to 90% reading
|Output update rate
||32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
||4.0’ h x 4.4”w x 2.1”d (+6.8” probe)
- One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common. Dedicated transformer is recommended.
- 15-30VDC/24VAC power supply voltage required for 10 volt output.